Sunday, December 7, 2008

I .HEART. shopping!!!

So last weekend and today i went out shopping with my mammy!
last weekend we went to Dadeland because i wanted to buy new shoes but it is extremely hard to find shoes at my size. After we went to 3 stores we finally found cute shoes at nordstrom.
i bought a new black flat and a boot:




Today we went to Marshalls. I love how they have good brands there and everything is so cheap!! :]
I bought really cute high heels to go to parties which was originally $30 but i payed $16, a new jacket from Roxy which was $68 (original price) but i only payed $29;  2 christmas socks for $6, and a adorable gladiator sandals from Nine West but i dont remember how much it was... however it was very cheap.  











LOVE
BIA

1 comment:

Carla said...

ooooooh i love your shoes especially the gladiators and the flats!!
so cute.