Sunday, August 10, 2008

SHOPPING


Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yesterday i went shopping with my bro at Sunset Place!
we bought a bunch of stuff and i wanted to show them to you!
Here are some of the new things!

i loved this nerd shirt at Delias .. hehe... i will wear it to my math competitions!

Then, at Urban Outfitters, I finally bought this leather purse!



At Delias I also bought this "boyfriend" cardigan!
but the one i bought was a very dark navy blue.. or black.. don't know



I also bought this two tank tops at Old Navy (one green and the other navy blue) and this other amazing cute shirt at Urban Outfitters but i couldn't find it online to show it to you so i will take a picture later ...

i also bought this one at Hollister but i could save it on my computer so here is the link:

 http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10201&productId=436091&langId=-1&categoryId=12630&parentCategoryId=12552&colorSequence=03

I am so happy with my new stuff i can't wait to wear it!!!!

LOVE
BIA

No comments: