Monday, October 15, 2007

HOMECOMING!!! SO COOL!!!

OK.. so last friday was the homecoming at my school! i went with Thais and there we meet some friends!
it was pretty cool but i was the few 9 grades that were there... no one wanted to go from 9 grade...

Here we were getting really for the dance. I did thais's hair curly.. it was sooo cute!



Here we are at the dance eating this thing ( i am not sure of what it is..) but it was good!!

Here it is Christian, me, and some girl.. i forgot her name.. ( that random arm on the back of the pic look like my arm, but it isn't)


At the dance.. ( it was soooo crowded!!)

me, Thais, David, Sebastian

After the dance i slept over Thais house bc it was too late..




.. and that is it!!!
* i need to take a shower now...hehe! =P
love bia























2 comments:

Carla said...

ok first of all, I KNOW THE GIRL THT YOU FORGOT HER NAME'S NAME!!!! but i forgot it too... hahaha. Ok and b. I LOVE thais's hair!!! and c. i love your dress ;]

Carla said...

POST SOMETHING!!!

I ALREADY DID. NOT MUCH THOUGH BC IM IN IRAN BUT STILL... HAHA


MUCH LOVE.