Tuesday, August 14, 2007

She is soo cute!!



yesterday was soo funny... i went to the mall with my mom and i wanted to buy something like make up but that wasn't make up so i could use it everyday and it wasn't bad for my skin..! we were at macy's and we stop at Cliniqui. The lady said they had what i was looking for.. and she wanted to try it on my skin. She started cleaning my face and i feel like something was burnning.... my mom looked at me and i was all red...!!!!!! but then everything went back in to normal ... auhauhaauh... ok , it doen't sound funny, but if u were there...
lunch time.. i need to go ..

love, bia

2 comments:

Carla said...

HAHAHAHA.... you're right it doesn't sound funny. but im sure it was!!!! lol were you being sarcastic about me being a good photographer? (I'm guessing you have no idea what sarcasm is, so here is an example:

bia- hey listen to this its SO funny... i was at macy's and blah blah blah blah....

bia- haha it was hilarious!!!!

(the thing is, it really wasn't funny at all)

carla- HAHAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest story ive heard in my life!

OK DO YOU GET IT? THAT WAS ME BEING SARCASTIC hahaha.

So, anyways, were you being sarcastic about me being a good photographer? because it wasn't my fault!!!! there was no light!

So anyways, I hadn't posted because I was in Spain, visiting my cousins and i just got back yesterday and they are coming now on friday...lol

how is school? i don't know it hasn't started yet. that was just one day: a preparation thing. school starts tomorrow, though.

SO WISH ME LUCK!

Carla said...

oh and I forgot to answer your question: baloo's birthday is July 17, i think... hehe